If you are a Not-For-Profit Leader and…
- …you are struggling to attract new donors and existing donors are giving less than they used to…
- …your working relationship with your Board is shaky and you are not sure how to correct it…
- …you and your staff are truly passionate about the Mission but struggle with daily operations…
- …you never have enough time to accomplish what you want to accomplish…
- …your team, and possibly you, are struggling to keep up with the constant changes in your industry…
…then we should talk! Learn how we can help.
Is RPC Leadership Associates, Inc. right for you?
We have 30+ years of leadership experience in Strategic Planning, Organizational, Business and Personal Development as well as Operations Improvement support to achieve improved Organizational and/or Personal Results. These processes traditionally deliver 10% to 15% business growth improvement.
What does 10% improvement in your revenue stream do for your company? What does 15% improvement in customer loyalty do to your bottom line? This is the value of investing in Strategic Planning, Leadership Development and Operational Process Improvement to enable people – your business’ most valuable asset – to succeed.
Since 2008, RPC Leadership Associates, Inc. has successfully served Entrepreneurs and Solo-preneurs, Non-Profit Leaders and Small/Mid-sized Businesses (SMB) Leadership teams. Whether working with the team as a whole or individually with the leader and/or specific team members, the focus on the attitudinal aspects of leadership is paramount to sustainable success.
If you are a Not-For-Profit leader looking to expand your donor base, continue below to see how RPC Leadership Associates, Inc. can help you Make Leadership a Way of Life!
Areas of Focus
Every successful non-profit organization has a viable plan. Strategic Planning is a process to determine the future of the organization and what resources will be needed to ensure success.
Strategic Planning Process & Outcomes
Effective Executive Directors and Chief Executive Officers today have found that developing a Vision, Mission, Strategy and a specific plan or action contributes to long-term sustained success. With the Business Alignment Model as a backdrop, our Strategic Planning process helps non-profit leaders determine not only where their organization wants and needs to go, but also, how it will get there. The Strategic Planning process covers critical issues and creates deliverables the following:
- Business Philosophy
- Vision and Mission Statements
- Organizational Goals
- Marketing and Sales Plans
- Measurements for Sustainable Success
As a result of this process, a non-profit leader will be able to achieve measurable increases in revenue, focus on attracting and servicing donors and clients and a defined strategic direction.
Non-Profit Leaders wear many hats and play multiple roles as they grow their businesses to be competitive and sustainable. For these reasons, they can become their own obstacle hampering their ability to achieve desired results.
Leadership Coaching Process & Outcomes
Our Leadership process is a structured, open-ended pragmatic approach to leadership growth helping Executive Directors, their staff and volunteers develop attitudes, skills and qualities necessary for personal and professional leadership. The process covers critical issues relating to business leadership including:
- Attitude Development and Motivation
- Effective Communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Time Management
As a result of this process, the non-profit leader will be able to help their business achieve measurable increases in revenue, operations and focus on a clear direction. The non-profit leader will also see measurable increase in their results-oriented attitude and their vision for personal direction and decision-making.
Business Process Improvement
It is said that processes comprise up to 85% of the issues in any business. All successful non-profits are run on five core processes and a host of supporting processes.
Business Process Improvement Outcomes
Changing the status quo to meet donor and customer demands and increase revenue has become one of the foremost business issues of today’s competitive non-profit environment. Whether providing crucial services or a tangible product or both, ensuring these operational processes are effective and relevant to sustainable growth of their programs is key to the non-profit leader’s success. Our processes listed below can be facilitated individually or in any combination with other processes:
- Inbound logistics and Outbound Logistics
- Core Business Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Supporting Processes (Human Recourses, Financial Operations, Technology Support etc.)
As a result of improving these processes, the non-profit leader will be able to help their organization achieve measureable increases in programs, revenue, and focus in a sustainable manner.
There is likely no better tool to helping the non-profit leader succeed than self-awareness. Self-awareness involves looking across different aspects of one’s attitudinal thought processes to create a complete view of YOU.
Business Assessment Outcomes
To reach optimal performance you must understand WHAT natural talents you have, WHY you are motivated to use them and HOW you prefer to use them. We combine the 3 assessments in the ADVanced Insights to provide the most current and up-to-date input to the entrepreneur’s self-awareness journey.
- Over 50 years of scientific research reveals 3 distinct decision-making styles – Personal, Practical and Analytical. Non-Profit Leaders make decisions using all 3 styles yet tend to develop a preference for one over the other two. Our Attribute Index provides information on WHAT attributes the entrepreneur uses to make decisions: Intrinsically, Extrinsically or Systematically.
- Our DISC Index provides the most comprehensive view of HOW a non-profit leader prefers to behave especially in the context of working with team members, as a leader or in any environment that requires conflict resolution.
- Everyone has their own unique mix of personal drivers and motivators to help guide them to success. Using the Values Index helps understand WHY a non-profit leader is motivated to do things so they are able to better align themselves to their environment with what creates in them the most passion.
These individual assessments can be leveraged by themselves or in conjunction with other individual assessments and development processes. They can also be used to assist the non-profit leader in the hiring process as they grow their organizations.